It is common in a house that sometimes messes spill on the carpet or upholstery surfaces on. This is very true especially for pet owners and parents with kids. As for clumsy people, drinks like wine, juice, or soup finding their way on the carpet is a regular incident. Well, the Bissel SpotClean Pro 3624 is designed to take care of such messes, but only if they land on carpets and upholstery surfaces.
Product Description and Features
The Bissel Professional Spot Cleaner is specially designed to remove tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, and upholstery surfaces. It operates efficiently by combining a powerful vacuum suction with brushing and an elegant cleaning solution to provide a clean and stain-free surface. It is not designed to clean bare floors or remove pet hairs.
Below are the features of the Bissel SpotClean Pro:
- It comes packed with two accessories, which include a 3-inch tough stain brush for upholstery stains and a 6-inch stair tool
- 22-foot power cord for extended reach.
- 5-foot flex hose; makes it convenient for cleaning stains in hard to reach areas.
- Depending on the purchase bundle, it can come with the Bissell 78H6B Deep Clean Pro 2X (professional deep cleaner), cleaning boost (oxy boost formula) or the Cleaning pet Boost (Bissell 1613A Pet Boost Oxy Formula).
- Two-tank system; one for holding clean water while the other one is for collecting dirty water
With the large capacity tanks for both clean and dirty water, users spend less time and fewer trips for refilling and emptying. The product is small and portable; therefore, removing it out of the closet to quickly handle some mess is easy. Also, the Bissell SpotClean Pro is easy to operate. The simple user procedures include filling the tank with water and cleaner formula, detaching the tools and finally cleaning a surface. Some users claim that the Cleaner consumes too much of shampoo. Other customers also complain that it cannot remove stains on leather and hard surfaces, which is not surprising because it has not been designed for such work. Bissel SpotClean Pro works perfect when used in cleaning appropriate surfaces.
Below are some pros and cons that you are likely to experience once you buy this product:
- Powerfully removes carpet stains, and car upholstery
- With the 22 foot long cord, it can clean hard to reach surfaces
- Small in size; 6.5 x 12 x 14.5 inches, hence easy to store.
- Active 2 year warranty
- Highly portably. With a weight of 8.5 pounds weight, it is easy to carry around while working
- The Bissel Professional cleaner lacks wheels. In as much as it is lightweight, some wheels would add some luxury when cleaning.
- Too noisy when operating.
- Despite being long, its cord is not retractable.
- It does not have a heater; users have to heat the water before filling the tank. Besides, the tank does not maintain the water temperature.
- If you are not careful with the sprayer, you might end up drenching the surfaces instead of removing stains.
Why buy the Bissel SpotClean when I can manually scrub my carpets and obtain same cleaning results?
Well, the answer to this question is simple. In case you haven’t realized, manual scrubbing of carpets is more likely to push the stains deeper and spread them. But, Bissel SpotClean Professional cleaner uses water formula suction to loosen and remove all tough stains.
If you are looking for some easy to use spot cleaner that powerfully removes stains, then you might as well consider buying one of these.